list of keyservers?

Simon Josefsson jas@extundo.com
Sat Jan 5 23:35:01 2002

David Shaw <dshaw@jabberwocky.com> writes:

> Only one of the seven pgp.net nameservers have disabled zone
> transfers.  You may have just gotten unlucky :)

No, it has been like this for very long (many months, maybe years).

> Try "host -l pgp.net ns0.pipex.net".  You can get the list of possible
> nameservers to try with "host -t ns pgp.net".  "nac.no" is the
> one that disabled zone transfers.

Ah.  I'm in .se so I'm probably seeing some elaborate BIND optimizing
that makes it always talk to the closest server, which is .no.  I
would expect the round-robin to connect me to some other server
though, but this doesn't seem to happen.