removing the secmem warning

Daniel Monjar Daniel.Monjar@na.biomerieux.com
Mon Jan 7 20:21:01 2002

but is unsecured memory a risk?  If it is worth warning about then it=
=20
should be warned about.  Just because they are clueless newbies doesn=
't=20
mean they should be coddled to.  A presumption of security is worse t=
han no=20
security.

--On Monday, January 07, 2002 7:37 PM +0100 "Janusz A. Urbanowicz"=
=20