removing the secmem warning

Daniel Monjar Daniel.Monjar@na.biomerieux.com
Mon Jan 7 20:55:01 2002

I believe you've missed my point... If non-secure memory is an issue =
then=20
hiding the warning from neophyte users (better?) does more harm than =
good.=20
If it is not a real issue than it shouldn't be warned about.

I like the suggestion of adding a URL to the error message giving fur=
ther=20
explanation.

Didn't realize this was a movement... hang on, just had a flashback f=
rom=20
the 70's.

--On Monday, January 07, 2002 11:38 AM -0800 Nick Andriash=20