Converting from PGP

Booterbaugh, Nancy A. Nancy.Booterbaugh@unisys.com
Wed Jan 9 23:48:01 2002

I'm converting from PGP to GPG and am having some trouble getting the
command-line put together in the correct order for it to work.  The PGP
command I am using to Decrypt and Encrypt are the following:

To Decrypt:
pgp.exe %1\%2 +BATCHMODE +FORCE +VERBOSE=0 -z "passphrase" >>%logfile% 2>&1

%1/%2 is the path & filename of the file to decrypt

To Encrypt:
pgp.exe -esw %1\%2 %3 +ENCRYPTTOSELF=ON +BATCHMODE +FORCE +VERBOSE=0 -z
"passphrase" >>%logfile% 2>&1

%1/%2 is the path & filename of the file to encrypt, and %3 is the recipient

Can someone help me by telling me how to put together a gpg command to do
the same things?  I seem to have trouble using multiple commands that
require arguments.

Thanks loads!
Nancy A. Booterbaugh
nancy.booterbaugh@unisys.com