Virus-checking software flagging GNUpg signatures?

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Thu Jan 17 16:50:02 2002

On Thu, 17 Jan 2002 04:22:31 -0800, George Schoelles said:

> If you could name the attached signature it might help.  Most Windows users
> would be rightfully weary of "Attachment: 1".  Else, do a plain text
> signature for easy, unquestionable viewing.

Great, the IETF steps back from working protocols to fix the buggy
software of one vendor.  I can image a lot of other protocols we
should then change.  Eventually RFC 1149 [1] will be used as the only
allowed transport protocol.

Tssss...

  Werner

[1]
We don't have enough experience using rfc 2549 so better stick with the
original one.