Sylpheed can't verify signature?

Alex Buell alex.buell@tahallah.demon.co.uk
Fri Jan 18 23:34:02 2002

On Fri, 18 Jan 2002, R. Bradley Tilley wrote:

> Sylpheed's support for encryption is in its early stages. A standard
> sylpheed install doesn't include encryption support at all; it has to be
> added manually during the compile process. Sylpheed's website cautions
> users that the encryption feature is still in very earliy development.

I'm still using Pine with gpg filters, because to date, I have not found a
decent mail/news client that doesn't require GNOME or KDE libraries for it
to run. A client that gives you the choice of using the underlying
toolkits such as QTK, QT or just plain Xlib would certainly be a big win
for me. Is there anything like that out there?

--
Take no prisoners today.

http://www.tahallah.demon.co.uk (updated)