Cpanel, PHP + GnuPG

Adrian Teasdale ateasdale@portalroom.com
Tue Jan 22 10:11:01 2002

Hi there

We have recently bought a dedicated server that uses CPanel as it's control
panel.  This has GnuPG installed along with a utility for adding keys via
the control panel.  We have managed to add keys, but are at a loss as how to
get our PHP scripts talking to GnuPG to encrypt an email.  Does anyone have
a sample script that they wouldn't mind us having so that we can learn how
to do it? Otherwise, can anyone point us in the right direction as the
CPanel forum has drawn a blank on any GnuPG related topics

Thanks

Ade