Key Management: Windows to Linux

Graham Todd graham.todd@ntlworld.com
Thu Jan 24 12:09:01 2002

I have been using GPGShell quite happily in Windows to do all my key
management, interrogate keyservers, etc, and I am looking for something
in Linux which is of the same quality.

Looking at the list on the GPG web page, I have tried most and have
found them wanting. Either they do not work quite correctly yet, or do
not goive me the range of options I am seeking.

Basically, I want a GUI front end that does key management and
interfaces with mailers for encryption/signing much as GPGShell does.

I have tried to use GPGShell under Wine, but no go.

Don't refer me to Mutt: I am used to a GUI solution.

Has anybody got any ideas?
Graham <graham.todd@ntlworld.com>