signed messages & mutt

Davide Cavallari floods@libero.it
Thu Jan 24 20:01:06 2002

Sometimes I  get messages  that can't automatically  be verified  by mutt.
Really it  doesn't recognize them  as signed at all  (I can't see  the "s"
flag). This is a typical message body:

If I taka a look at the attachment list I can see something like:

I     1 msg.pgp                [text/plain, 7bit, us-ascii, 1,0K]

The "good signed" messages instead are composed by two attachments:

I     1 <no description>       [text/plain, 7bit, us-ascii, 0,7K]
I     2 <no description>       [applica/pgp-signat, 7bit, 0,2K]

Is this a problem with my MUA configuration or is this behaviour normal?
--
Cheers,
    Davide Cavallari