Lotus Notes

Ollie Acheson <oacheson@acheson.org> Ollie Acheson <oacheson@acheson.org>
Sun Jan 27 01:58:01 2002

--/e2eDi0V/xtL+Mc8

Doesn't seem to be much interest here in Lotus Notes. I've posted questions
before but gotten no answers.

There is a commercial plugin for pgp 7 available for Notes (do a Google on
Notes and PGP), but none  for gpg that I can find.

There are several windows gui interfaces for gpg, though, that can handle
encryption/decryption of text in windows or in the clipboard, but I haven't=
=20
gotten the signature authentication part to work for me for Notes (the=20
signature comes through asan attachment in Notes and I don't know how to=20
associate the two segments to hand off to gpg).

Let me know if you find anything else.

Ollie