1.0.6 -> 1.0.7

Russell Davies russell.davies@db.com
Tue Jul 2 06:09:02 2002

Hi,
	Apologies if this is being frequently asked, I've just upgraded
	from gnupg 1.0.6 to 1.0.7 now I'm getting chatty prompts
	whenever I attempt to encrypt something to someone in my
	keyring;

	`` It is NOT certain that the key belongs to its owner.
	If you *really* know what you are doing, you may answer
	the next question with yes ''

	Can anyone let me know what I have to do to fix this? All
	the keys are already signed, etc. I suspect its because the
	_owner_ of the key didn't sign it, is this now a
	requirement? Is there nothing I can do except ask him to
	send me a new signed key?

	cheers,
		Russell.