PGP 7.0.5 and GPG

Johan Wevers johanw@vulcan.xs4all.nl
Thu Jul 4 23:07:02 2002

Ricardo SIGNES wrote:

> I would imagine that, as there is no notice to explain how to read it, and
> it isn't described as a MIME type or attachment, it would have little
> bearing in court.  Legal notices need to be marked and legible.  Scribing
> them in Linear-A on the inside of screwholes isn't binding.

Scribing them in 20-point capitals on the frontpage isn't binding either.
Not as long as the other party does not sign it. Otherwise I'll add a note
that anyone reading this should pay me me 1000 euro. :-)

--
ir. J.C.A. Wevers         //  Physics and science fiction site:
johanw@vulcan.xs4all.nl   //  http://www.xs4all.nl/~johanw/index.html