Newbie

Graham graham.todd@ntlworld.com
Sun Jul 7 20:49:01 2002

> part or is it something else?
>
> Also, would I just enclude the key in my signature or what?  (i'm
> using Mozilla 1.0 if that makes a difference).
>
> -Andrew

Mozilla 1.0 uses Enigmail to encrypt and sign mail.  If you set up GPG=20
and Enigmail correctly, it will automatically sign your mail and/or=20
encrypt it.

At the bottom of your mail you can always add your Key ID (as I have=20
done), your keyblock (although that is cumbersome) or put your keyblock=20
as a text file somewhere where people can get it and the URL of its=20
location.  Or you can put that in as a comment line in your Options=20
file and tick the box in Advanced Preferences in Enigmail to use the=20
default comment.

- --=20

Graham
GPG Key ID E935DB9D