Bad signature? (was Re: Length of public key?)

Daniel Rees dan@dwrees.co.uk
Wed Jul 10 10:09:02 2002

--=-SGS3Wyxa9sDKvfmQkLV3

On Wed, 2002-07-10 at 01:40, Anthony E. Greene wrote:
=20

Thanks for the information - however something I have noticed is that if
I check your signature (and a couple of others on this list), it is
reported as "BAD". I am using Evolution 1.0.5 with gpg 1.0.6, and the
public key is imported into my keyring successfully. I have also noticed
that this is not the case with everybody - might this be a problem with
the mailing list appending itself to signed messages, or something else?

--=20
Daniel Rees // e-mail: dan@dwrees.co.uk // gpg key id: 227BB64B

--=-SGS3Wyxa9sDKvfmQkLV3

--=-SGS3Wyxa9sDKvfmQkLV3--