Argh I forgot how to re-create the options file

Daniel Rees dan@dwrees.co.uk
Sat Jul 13 11:06:02 2002

--cmJC7u66zC7hs+87

On Fri, Jul 12, 2002 at 09:10:32PM -0400, Peter Constantinidis wrote:
> Thanks for answering guys but my question isn't answered yet.
>=20
> I'm on w32 and the zips don't contain an option file and I can't figure o=
ut
> how to generate one with all the defaults, etc. that somehow was done on
> the first 1.06

Surely you can just get somebody to e-mail you the default options
file? E.g. on my Linux system there is a default setup in
/usr/share/gnupg/options.skel.

--=20
Daniel Rees // e: dan@dwrees.co.uk // w: http://www.dwrees.co.uk
PGP: 0x227BB64B - send e-mail in privacy with GnuPG at http://gnupg.org