gpg 1.0.7 MingW32

David R. Bergstein dbergstein@comcast.net
Sat Jul 13 22:08:01 2002

Ben,

I am glad to hear that the patches I posted helped you.  Credit for the HKP
keyserver patch actually belongs to Keith Ray (nullify.org); his original
PGP signatures were retained within that patch file.  The ws2_32 libraries
never worked for me either, that is why I linked the executable to wsock32
instead.

Maybe you can enlighten me as to the purpose of the files in the "po"
subdirectory.  One of our fellow users, Brad Tarver, on cc: encountered the
same issue you did with the missing makefile.

Regards,

- David

David R. Bergstein
Systems Engineer and Blues Musician -
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/dbergstein/
Heart of Blue - bookings on-line at http://www.heartofblue.com
OpenPGP Public Key 0xE1F138CA - For info see http://www.gnupg.org
Key fingerprint = C86E CA2A 4171 AC73 91D7  3DCE 8832 D764 E1F1 38CA