There is no indication that this key really belongs to the owner

David Shaw dshaw@jabberwocky.com
Wed Jul 17 23:52:02 2002

On Wed, Jul 17, 2002 at 02:06:48PM -0700, Tom Strzemieczny wrote:

> gpg: WARNING: --honor-http-proxy is a deprecated option.
> gpg: please use "--keyserver-options honor-http-proxy" instead
> tiatest
> gpg: 5DF6A135: There is no indication that this key really belongs to the owner
> gpg: no valid addressees
> gpg: mailpid: sign+encrypt failed: no such user id
>
> What is wrong here?

When in batch mode, you have no way to approve the use of a untrusted
key.  You can either sign or lsign the key to make it trusted, or add
an '--always-trust' to your command line.

David