Installation in Windows environment

Andreas Budich ABudich@orga.com
Thu Jul 18 12:43:12 2002

Hi,

because pgp is a little bit suspicious to me I wanted to use GnuPG in t=
he future. Unfortunately (at this time) my OS is Windows  and I haven't=
 any experience with Linux.

After downloading and unpacking the files I tried to run "gnupg.exe". A=
 window opended and I got the message: "Go ahead and type your message.=
.."

And then...?

It would be very kind if  you could give me support how to run GnuPG on=
 a windows system (and perhaps a newsgroup to find additional infos)

Thanks in advance!

Yours sincerely

Andreas Budich

Andreas Budich
Leiter Sicherheitsmanagement PB
Head of security management PB

ORGA Kartensysteme GmbH
Am Hoppenhof 33
D- 33104 Paderborn

Phone: +49/ (0) 52 51/ 889 - 1550
Fax: + 49/ (0) 52 51/ 889 - 1590
EMail: abudich@orga.com

ORGA is a company of the authentos-group - http://www.authentos-group.c=
om

This e-mail is intended only for the person(s) to whom it is addressed =
and may contain confidential information. If you have received this e-m=
ail in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then del=
ete this message from your system. Please
do not copy it or use it for any purposes, or disclose its contents to =
any other person. Thank you for your co-operation.=