Installation in Windows environment

Steve Butler sbutler@fchn.com
Thu Jul 18 16:40:02 2002

I'll ship you a set of documents (via direct email) we wrote for GnuPG usage
within our company.  Perhaps they will help you.

--Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: Andreas Budich [mailto:ABudich@orga.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2002 6:26 AM
To: gnupg-users@gnupg.org
Subject: Installation in Windows environment

Hi,

because pgp is a little bit suspicious to me I wanted to use GnuPG in the
future. Unfortunately (at this time) my OS is Windows  and I haven't any
experience with Linux.

After downloading and unpacking the files I tried to run "gnupg.exe". A
window opended and I got the message: "Go ahead and type your message..."

And then...?

It would be very kind if  you could give me support how to run GnuPG on a
windows system (and perhaps a newsgroup to find additional infos)

Thanks in advance!

Yours sincerely

Andreas Budich

Andreas Budich
Leiter Sicherheitsmanagement PB
Head of security management PB

ORGA Kartensysteme GmbH
Am Hoppenhof 33
D- 33104 Paderborn

Phone: +49/ (0) 52 51/ 889 - 1550
Fax: + 49/ (0) 52 51/ 889 - 1590
EMail: abudich@orga.com

ORGA is a company of the authentos-group - http://www.authentos-group.com

This e-mail is intended only for the person(s) to whom it is addressed and
may contain confidential information. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this
message from your system. Please
do not copy it or use it for any purposes, or disclose its contents to any
other person. Thank you for your co-operation.