Installation in Windows environment

Steve Butler sbutler@fchn.com
Fri Jul 19 16:25:02 2002

Thank you Peter.  I'll copy these off to reference in future emails.
--Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Kuhm [mailto:peter.kuhm@plus.at]
Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2002 6:10 PM
To: gnupg-users@gnupg.org
Subject: RE: Installation in Windows environment

At 07:40 18.07.02 -0700, Steve Butler wrote:

>I'll ship you a set of documents (via direct email) we wrote for GnuPG
usage
>within our company.  Perhaps they will help you.

Steve, did I ever told you the exact URL for the html-transcripts of your
papers?

http://www.vibe.at/tools/winpt_guide/installation_and_setup.html
http://www.vibe.at/tools/winpt_guide/usage_guide.html
http://www.vibe.at/tools/winpt_guide/implementation_guide.html
http://www.vibe.at/tools/winpt_guide/personal_and_corporate_e-mail_encryptio
n.html

Replace .html with .doc and you'll get Steve's original documents.

regards,
Peter