--with-colons works not as advertised / pgpring works not as gpg ... --with-colons

Gregor Zattler texmex@uni.de
Tue Jul 30 14:01:01 2002

[first try was a crossposting but with wrong address]

Hi mutt developers and gnupg artists,

I tried to figure out why mutt behaves different in pub key
selection if using pgp2 or gpg (via pgp2.rc/gpg.rc).

gpg --list-keys --with-colons    should show a "q" in the second
field (according to file "DETAILS.gz") if the computed trust is
undefined.

Mutts utility  pgpring  is showing this, but gpg v 1.07 shows a
dash "-":

0 pit:~$ gpg --list-keys --with-colon --notwendig-default-keyring --notwendig-options --keyring ~/.pgp/pubring.pgp roessler@guug.de
pub:-:2048:1:D2262944CE6AC6C1:1997-12-23:::-:Thomas Roessler <roessler@guug.de>::escESC:
pub:-:1280:1:3E2500EF593238E1:1996-01-19:::-:Thomas Roessler <roessler@guug.de>::escESC: