Errors between 1.0.7 and 1.0.6

fbrian@nac.net fbrian@nac.net
Wed Jul 31 18:47:02 2002

Hi:

I am trying to use gpg in building a debian package and when I try to
sign the files I get the following errors.

Note: I created my original key with gnupg 1.0.6 (running debian stable)
      with no problems; I recently upgraded to debian unstable and gnupg
      is        ver. 1.0.7
Now signing changes and any dsc files...
 signfile paleta_0.0.20062002-1.dsc Brian R. Furry <fbrian@nac.net>
gpg: WARNING: --honor-http-proxy is a deprecated option.
gpg: please use "--keyserver-options honor-http-proxy" instead
gpg: skipped `Brian R. Furry <fbrian@nac.net>': secret key not available
gpg: [stdin]: clearsign failed: secret key not available
/usr/bin/debsign: GPG error occurred!

If you are using gpg version >= 1.0.3-2 and saw a gpg error message:
  error loading extension: /usr/lib/gnupg/rsa(ref)
above, please remove the load-extension rsa or load-extension rsaref
line in your ~/.gnupg/options file to ensure the correct functioning of
this (and possibly other) programs.

Aborting....

Thanks for the help
Brian