Unsubscribe

David T-G davidtg-gnupg@justpickone.org
Mon Jun 3 23:09:01 2002

--Yia77v5a8fyVHJSl

Ladage --

=2E..and then Ladage said...
%=20
[copy of entire post clipped]

This has to be the best one yet...  You have, out of all of the other
people on the mailing list, singled out *me* to help you unsubscribe!

I'll give you a special discount on the unsubscribe fee and only charge
you $15 for processing.  Simply mail your account, password, and credit
card to as many places as you possibly can and I can assure immediate
attention.

Or were you telling me that *I* should unsubscribe?  If that's the case,
I won't; I like it here.

HTH & HAND

:-D
--=20