Problems with list

David T-G davidtg-gnupg@justpickone.org
Wed Jun 5 04:07:02 2002

--IpgPcFyQO6wM49Um

Andreas --

=2E..and then akorthaus@web.de said...
%=20
% Hallo!

Hello!

% I=B4ve got still some problems with this list:=20
% Always if I receive any mail from this list and I want to I reply to it b=
y clicking "reply" in my mailprogramm, there isn=B4t automatically the list=
 in TO, but the person who sent that mail to the list (FROM). I=B4m using O=
utlook Express 6.0.

You should hit group-reply instead of single-reply.

% I think that behaviour is not correct, is it?  In other lists that is dif=
ferent. What am I making wrong?

For an MUA like OE, it is fairly difficult to say exactly how different
lists will work.  Some lists have a Reply-To: set to the list, some to
the poster, some unset, and so on...

% -- Andreas

HTH & HAND

:-D