get 'real' gz-file when decrypting

Joseph Bruni jbruni@mac.com
Wed Jun 5 11:50:25 2002

I'll leave your second question to others who know more about the key
trust. I think it has to do with something about setting ultimate trust
on your own key, but I'm not sure.

For the solution to your first question, are you ready for the ultimate
forehead slapper?

mysqldump database | gzip | gpg --homedir /www/.gnupg -o
   output.gz.pgp -e --default-recipient andreas