canīt uncompress files anymore?!

akorthaus@web.de akorthaus@web.de
Wed Jun 5 15:04:01 2002

Hallo!
It worked so fine, and I donīt know whatīIīve changed, theonly thing I
changed is the trust of the recipient. I can encrypt the file, and I can
decrypt it on my PC, size semms to be right, but I canīt unzip it anymore
'archiev either unknown format or damaged' command is the following:

mysqldump database | gpg --homedir /link/to/.gnupg -o
file.gz.gpg  -e --default-recipient andreas --yes

Why shouldnīt work this? If I try -a or leave out --yes  the result is the
same. Do you have an idea? It is so strange, because some hours ago it
worked perfectly! What could be a possible reason?

-- Andreas