Web of trust

Jason Harris jharris@widomaker.com
Thu Jun 6 00:11:01 2002

--ZfOjI3PrQbgiZnxM

On Wed, Jun 05, 2002 at 07:03:20AM -0600, Peter T. Abplanalp wrote:

> i don't think it is ot for this list and, frankly, i've been looking
> to extend my wot without much success as well.  i have found two other
> places that deal with this topic that might be of help:
>=20
> 1) http://biglumber.com
> 2) keysignings@alt.org
>=20
> they are resources that you can use to find or announce keysignings in
> your area.

You missed one:

	http://nm.debian.org/gpg.php

(which also has some other people in CO, USA).

Also, you really should use the main page for the keysignings list:

	http://lists.alt.org/pipermail/keysignings/

so people will know how to subscribe.

(For more on keysignings and keyservers, see my website (below).)

--=20
Jason Harris          | NIC:  JH329, PGP:  This _is_ PGP-signed, isn't it?
jharris@widomaker.com | web:  http://jharris.cjb.net/

--ZfOjI3PrQbgiZnxM

--ZfOjI3PrQbgiZnxM--