Web of trust

Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder avbidder@fortytwo.ch
Thu Jun 6 08:22:02 2002

--=-6ke8q3mwHx1obdRQSwd2

On Thu, 2002-06-06 at 01:06, Frank Tobin wrote:

> The basic idea behind keystory is that you give it a bunch of email (e.g.=
,
> by processing your incoming mail, or giving it an archive of a mailing
> list), and it provides a bit of reporting about which email addresses sig=
> messages with which keys (keystory checks both clearsig and PGP/MIME
> messages).

Does keystory verify the signatures? As I'm currently have a relatively
broken mailer, I often wonder if the signatures are really broken or if
it's just evo munging my mail. For example, signatures made by David T-G
do never verify. Neither have David Pic=F3n =C1lvarez's messages been
successfully verified.

Yes, this is somewhat tangential - but I ask just because I've not found
a script that verified both inline and PGP/MIME messages (and probably
the older application/pgp-message or whatever it was MIME type, too. But
I've not come across that in some time.)

cheers
-- vbi

--=20
secure email with gpg            avbidder@fortytwo.ch: key id 0x92082481