Sendmail issue

Charly Avital shavital@mac.com
Thu Jun 13 08:39:01 2002

Hi,
I'm running Mac GPG 1.0.7, and I get the folloput log output in daily
maintenance operations:
---------------------------------
mail:
/etc/mail/sendmail.cf: line 81: fileclass: cannot open
'/etc/mail/local-host-names': Group writable directory
Msmtp: Warning: first argument in [IPC] mailer must be TCP or FILE
Mesmtp: Warning: first argument in [IPC] mailer must be TCP or FILE
Msmtp8: Warning: first argument in [IPC] mailer must be TCP or FILE
Mdsmtp: Warning: first argument in [IPC] mailer must be TCP or FILE
Mrelay: Warning: first argument in [IPC] mailer must be TCP or FILE
I shall appreciate information, and eventually directions:
- the meaning of that ouput
- if it has to be remedied, how?

Thanks,
Charly