automatically downloading public keys no longer works.

Dr. Sharukh K. R. Pavri. linux@pavri.net
Thu Jun 13 09:26:02 2002

I am using mutt 1.4i w/ gnupg 1.0.7. Previously I could automatically
download the public key of the author of the mail if it was not already in
my public ring. I am unable to do this since upgrading to gnupg 1.0.7. I
have a basically stock install of both mutt as well as gnupg w/ no major
changes made to any conf/rc files. This is the output of gnupg now:

[-- PGP output follows (current time: Thu 13 Jun 2002 12:48:17 PM IST) --]
gpg: Warning: using insecure memory!
gpg: please see http://www.gnupg.org/faq.html for more information
gpg: Signature made Thu 13 Jun 2002 12:27:12 AM IST using DSA key ID
784CB883
[-- End of PGP output --]

What am I doing wrong ? It used to work for mutt 1.4i w/ gnupg 1.0.6. At
present I use gnupg *only* w/ mutt.

regards,

Sharukh.
--