Decrypt file using a shell script

Joseph Bruni josephbruni@netscape.net
Sat Jun 15 03:56:02 2002

I noticed in the man pages for 1.0.7 a discussion about a gng-agent. I'm going to assume that this is probably similar in concept to the ssh-agent.

If so, you would load your private key into the agent and use it to handle supplying the gpg --decrypt command with the private key.

Unfortunately, I can't find any documentation on gpg-agent just now.

I hope this at least gives you a direction.

joe