passphrase strength

Michael Anckaert michael@belgacom.net
Sun Jun 16 21:04:02 2002

--NzB8fVQJ5HfG6fxh

Hello,
some time ago, there was a post about a website that offered a way to
check the strength of a password/passphrase. It turned out that it
wasn't so good, so I started thinking of a few ways to check passwords
and have come up with a python script to check the strength of your
password.=20
You can find it at http://www.xantor.tk under the section security. It
isn't finished, and there are many more things I want to add. I'd be
really gratefull if a couple of you would like to give it a try and
tell me what they think.

--=20
LINUX: The Choice of a GNU Generation...
Michael Anckaert
manckaert@belgacom.net
xantor@linux.be
xantor@xantor.tk
http://www.xantor.tk
Jabber: xantor@jabber.org

If you use envelopes, why not use encryption?

--NzB8fVQJ5HfG6fxh

--NzB8fVQJ5HfG6fxh--