add to secret-keyring { gpg}

Jomy Vellian jomy.vellian@VikoTestLab.com
Fri Jun 28 01:24:02 2002

Hi,

	Let me make little more clear.
	I am able to add viko@ftp.nsc.com key to --list-key ring. (1)
	Please tell me what command to add the key to secret key ring (2)
	I am using 1.0.6 version on solaris 8.

(1)vftp:/usr/local/bin 55% gpg --list-key

//.gnupg/pubring.gpg

--------------------

pub  1024D/FE1EBB46 2002-06-25 nat1@vikotestlab.com (national1)
<nat1@vikotestla
b.com>

sub  2048g/5EB97BC0 2002-06-25

pub  1024D/A527A258 2002-06-03 viko@ftp.nsc.com

sub  2048g/458DC124 2002-06-03

(2) vftp:/usr/local/bin 58% gpg --list-secret-keys

//.gnupg/secring.gpg

sec  1024D/FE1EBB46 2002-06-25 nat1@vikotestlab.com (national1)
<nat1@vikotestla
b.com>