GnuPG 1.0.7: Undocumented calculated trust in --with-colon output

Ingo Klöcker ingo.kloecker@epost.de
Wed May 1 00:57:01 2002

Hi,

after compiling and installing GnuPG 1.0.7, running 'gpg
- --rebuild-keydb-caches', making my keys ultimately trusted and running
'gpg --check-trustdb' I noticed that a lot of keys in the 'gpg
- --list-keys --with-colon --fixed-list-mode' output have a '-' as
calculated trust. Example:

pub:-:1024:17:68B7AB8957548DCD:899816990:1041181350::-:::scSC: