AW: Cygwin and 1.0.7

Huels, Ralf SCORE Ralf.Huels@schufa.de
Thu May 2 08:11:01 2002

> - I had to copy libutil.a, libcipher.a and libzlib.a to /lib by hand,
>   otherwise I got linker errors. I assume this is either a fault in
>   my Cygwin installation, or the generated makefile doesn't set the
>   linker path correctly.

Weird linewrapping in the makefile, as far as I could tell. Everything
worked fine when I called make again in the individual subdirs.

> - The resulting executable works on the commandline, but not with
>   WinPT 0.5.11 (it shows there are 0 keys on my keyring). The exe from
>   www.nullify.org does work OK with WinPT, are there differences on how
>   functions are called between exes created by Mingw32 and Cygwin?

Same behaviour here.

> - The command gpg -kvv gives a segfault on my exe but works OK with the
>   exe from www.nullify.org.

That works fine here. Maybe it depends on the data in the keyring...

Also, doing "make check", the seat test failed. AFAICT due to CR/LF
problems.

Tschuess,
Ralf