viewing encrypted message in pine

thienhuu@cableone.net thienhuu@cableone.net
Sat May 4 01:48:02 2002

I have my .pinerc setup basically the same
way, except that where I read how to do it,
they use BEGINNING instead of LEADING.
Regardless, I've tried it both ways since
reading other examples & it still didn't work.
And no, I couldn't decrypt from the command
line. It says that the secret key couldn't be
found. This happens both when trying to read
a message I've written & has been encrypted
to me, & with messages from the one other
user whose public key I've imported. Also set
the trust on it to full. This problem is going
on on my FreeBSD 4.5 system. There were
no problems when I built the port, & it will
sign or sign/encrypt fine. I stayed up almost
all one night reading everything I could find
on the matter before coming to this mailing
list, so I just want everyone to know I'm not
looking for a "fix it for me". :-) Learned that
early on in the unix community. Thanks for
your answer & if you can figure out maybe
what I'm doing wrong. I really don't think
it's the system, probably just something I
have set wrong or am doing wrong.