Win32 version of 1.07

Rich rich@cnylug.org
Sat May 4 05:52:01 2002

On Fri, 03 May 2002 17:02:54 -0700 the voices in my head told
me that Hideki Saito <hideki@allcity.net> said:

>I mean, simply, if you want it in timely manner, I would really
>encourage you to grab set of cross compiler and compiler one for
>yourself.

  Sure.  I'm capable of that.  But this IS the Win32 version we're
talking about, and many of the other W32 users might not be
capable of this.

 I know that the Win32 version is considered the "black sheep"
version, but nonetheless, I see no reason for it.

>I do also release my own build, but my builds are not considered
>"official" you know.

  Yes.    :-)

 Rich...

--

"A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men"

   --Willie Wonka