moving gpg to another PC

Steve Butler sbutler@fchn.com
Mon May 6 16:34:02 2002

Looks like the best thing would be to export both your public and private
key rings from the old box and import them into a fresh install of GnuPG on
the new box.  I tend to do that when moving between boxes that might have
different flavors/versions/packages at the O/S level.

-----Original Message-----
From: Nic Ferrier [mailto:nferrier@tapsellferrier.co.uk]
Sent: Saturday, May 04, 2002 12:03 PM
To: rtilley@vt.edu
Cc: gnupg-users@gnupg.org
Subject: Re: moving gpg to another PC

Nic Ferrier wrote:
> > I installed GPG on a linux machine some time ago, I've now moved my
> > home stuff to another machine (I still have the old one).
> >
> > I want to move my GPG stuff to the new machine.
[snip]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.