trouble with receiving PGP 7.0.3 encrypted files

Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder avbidder@fortytwo.ch
Tue May 7 09:35:01 2002

--=-Mh9+l7QuROzfw+DQC3X1

On Sun, 2002-04-28 at 15:07, Marc Mutz wrote:

> On Sunday 28 April 2002 12:25, Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder wrote=
:
> <snip>
> > I'll keep looking at sylpheed, but so far evo is still winning (palm
> > pilot sync support), so I haven't switched yet.
> <snip>
>=20
> <shameless plug>
> Please consider KMail, too. It has the best OpenPGP integration you will =
find=20
> in any (Linux) mailer. Furthermore, the right people for the job are work=
ing=20
> to make it even better for KDE3.1 (ie. adding PGP/MIME support).
> </shameless plug>

Hmmm. We're disgressing here, I know. But as you're at it...

Does kmail allow auto-verifying of signatures? Does it gracefully handle
sending encrypted mail to persons with unknown trust in the key when it
is told also to encrypt to self? (evolution just encrypts to self in
that case and sends the message, unreadable to the real recipient).

cheerio
-- vbi

--=20
I sign e-mail using OpenPGP (rfc2440) compliant software.

--=-Mh9+l7QuROzfw+DQC3X1

--=-Mh9+l7QuROzfw+DQC3X1--