Sylpheed + GPG

Graham graham.todd@ntlworld.com
Mon May 13 09:49:01 2002

On 12 May 2002 you wrote:

|> I am fed up with KMail
|
| Just out of curiosity, why?

Kmail is part of KDE, and so tightly a part of it that you cannot update
it without updating KDE.  Any mistakes that you make when setting up
Kmail are with you for good without you being able to alter them.

I am using Mandrake-Linux 8.2 and when you reinstall that (I've had to
on occasions) I have not yet found a way to bring across my filter rules
as well as my mail, and most times rebuilding filter rules ends in their
corruption.

On the plus side, it handles GPG well, but if I could find another GPG
compliant mailer with a GUI then I'd change.
--

Graham
GPG Key ID: E935DB9D