/dev/null ownership and moving keys

David T-G davidtg-gnupg@justpickone.org
Mon May 13 15:35:02 2002

--ZwgA9U+XZDXt4+m+

Lars, et al --

=2E..and then Lars Hecking said...
%=20
% > Since moving to gpg 1.0.7, I find that
% >=20
% > - gpg reports "unsafe ownership of /dev/null"; root.root at 666 has
% >   worked for us but I wonder what it *should* be
% =20
%  These settings are ok.

Hmmm...  So what causes the message, then?  Better yet, how do I shut it
up?

Hey, that's interesting...  I see that the secmem warning is gone now,
too.  I guess I can take that out of my options file :-)

TIA & HAND

:-D
--=20
(play) davidtg@justpickone.org * than to live up to them. -- fortune cookie