Reguest

Eva Herskovicova e.herskovicova@abe-eba.com
Thu May 23 14:42:01 2002

Dear gnupg,

I'm using PGP FreeWare version 6.5.1, installed under Microsoft Outlook =
for
encryption/decryption of e-mails. We are at about to replace this =
product
with another one. Is it also possible to install your GnuPG product =
under
Microsoft outlook with the encryptio/decryption fonctionnality for =
user?

Thanks in advance for your answer.

Eva

-----Message d'origine-----
De : gnupg-users-request@gnupg.org
[mailto:gnupg-users-request@gnupg.org]
Envoy=E9 : jeudi 23 mai 2002 14:39
=C0 : e.herskovicova@abe-eba.com
Objet : Welcome to the "Gnupg-users" mailing list

  gnupg-users@gnupg.org

subscription page at:

=20
http://lists.gnupg.org/mailman/options/gnupg-users/e.herskovicova%40abe-=
eba.
com

  Gnupg-users-request@gnupg.org

You must know your password to change your options (including changing
the password, itself) or to unsubscribe.  It is:

  ikaser

If you forget your password, don't worry, you will receive a monthly
reminder telling you what all your gnupg.org mailing list passwords
are, and how to unsubscribe or change your options.  There is also a
button on your options page that will email your current password to
you.

You may also have your password mailed to you automatically from the
Web page noted above.