OpenPGP/PGP history

Toxik - Fabian Rodriguez Fabian.Rodriguez@Toxik.com
Thu May 23 14:46:02 2002

Hi David, all,

Some of you also suggested that Javascript is disabled for security reasons
and I understand the concern. However, it is a very easy way to
syndicate/share content.

I changed the code a little bit so if you have JS disabled, you'll see it
too (and also be able to share it with your JS-disabled friends). I hope
this encourages others to comment on the content too:
http://www.fabianrodriguez.com/encryption/#openpgp_history

Thank you,

Fabian Rodriguez - Toxik Technologies, Inc.
www.toxik.com . (514) 528-6945 @221