AW: AW: gnupg encryption (Eva Herskovicova)

Mortimer Graf zu Eulenburg Mortimer.Eulenburg@y-e-p.de
Fri May 24 17:02:01 2002

okok, i have to admit the howto is in german :) but i swear it works fine
and i am free of drugs right now.

Make shure u *first* installed the GnuPG software.
Then install the plugin.It asks for the Outlook folder afaik.
Opening Outlook you should find under Options/Encryption/advanced settings
the place to define the place of gpa.exe and gpg.exe
The plugin adds two more buttons En/Decrypt and sign/check sign that do all
the work.
It searches automatically the correct key for the mailrecipient, you enter
the passphrase and the mail goes up & away.

At least on my system that is a Pentium 133, 40 MB RAM, Win98SE, 1Gig HDA
and still going strong, hehe.

If all hell breaks loose mail support@gdata.de

Hope it works, Mortimer