using decrypt from shell script

David T-G davidtg-gnupg@justpickone.org
Fri May 31 15:30:02 2002

--3V7upXqbjpZ4EhLz

Terry --

=2E..and then Terry Gehring said...
%=20
% I'm really new to using Gnupg, so I apologize for probably asking a
% question that has been asked many times before. But I have an
% application developed in C and Korn Shell scripts that needs to decrypt
% GPG files automatically and can't seem to get pass the requirement to
% enter the passphrase. I've tried using "here" and attempted to use
% --batch. How can I do this?

AIUI you'll have to either use the --passphrase-fd (perhaps --command-fd?)=
=20
switch or a null passphrase, neither of which is great.  See the man
page for details on the first two.

HTH & HAND

:-D
--=20