Web of trust / key-signing question

Jason Harris jharris@widomaker.com
Tue Nov 5 20:09:01 2002

--7ZAtKRhVyVSsbBD2

On Tue, Nov 05, 2002 at 10:45:15AM -0500, Toxik - Fabian Rodriguez wrote:

> After my Thawte WOT experience, I was hoping to find something equivalent=
 in
> terms of trust mechanisms. I recently came accross www.biglumber.com , am=
ong
> others. What would you say is the most popular/effective way of
> trusting/getting trusted ?
>=20
> I'm looking to direct our customers to one or several resources on
> key-signing/trust to encourage use of OpenPGP-based applications, and any
> ideas would be welcome.

I hope you'll find my page:

  http://jharris.cjb.net/keysigning.html

to be comprehensive and a good starting point.
http://jharris.cjb.net/gtr98.html is also worth a look.  I welcome any
feedback and new URLs.

--=20
Jason Harris          | NIC:  JH329, PGP:  This _is_ PGP-signed, isn't it?
jharris@widomaker.com | web:  http://jharris.cjb.net/

--7ZAtKRhVyVSsbBD2

--7ZAtKRhVyVSsbBD2--