GnuPG Make Install problem

steve.weaver@amd.com steve.weaver@amd.com
Wed Nov 6 18:10:03 2002

> Making all in po
> make: Error -- FSUM9415 Don't know how to make all

There is a problem with --disable-nls in the current
gettext/automake/autoconf.  A workaround is

touch po/all

(i.e. create a file name "all" in the po directory)

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner

Excellent.  Thanks, that got me past that problem. I also realized that I 'lied' on my first post, I'm actually working with GnuPG 1.0.7 at this point.
I'm now on to the 'make install' and I'm getting the following...
>From OMVS make:

Making install in po
make: Error -- FSUM9415 Don't know how to make install
FSUM8226 make: Error code 1

>From Gnu make:

Making install in po
make[1]: Entering directory `/usr/GnuPG/po'
make[1]: *** No rule to make target `install'.  Stop.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/GnuPG/po'
make: *** [install-recursive] Error 1