^M characters are embedded at the end of every record.

Loo, Peter Peter.Loo@bannerhealth.com
Wed Nov 6 22:23:01 2002

Hi All,

I created a text file in Windows environment.  Then it is encrypted and =
FTPed to a Unix server where the file is decrypted.  After decryption, I =
am seeing ^M characters at the end of each record.  I have tried sending =
the file in both ASCII and BINARY modes.  Both modes don't help.  =
However, if I send the plain text file via FTP in ASCII mode, the file =
does not contain and control characters.  Is there a way to decrypt the =
file into an output file without ^M character or is there a way to =
encrypt the file without ^M?

Thanks in advance.

Peter