.bz emails invalid?

Malte Gell malte_gell@t-online.de
Tue Nov 12 09:17:01 2002

Am Dienstag, 12. November 2002 06:50 schrieb Ryan:
> I recently purchased the domain dragon.bz and when I tried to
> generate a key for nayr@dragon.bz it said invalid email address...
> could someone please address this issue in development?

Hi there,

just tested it with GnuPG 1.2.1 without any troubles, I used your email=20
address nayr@dragon.bz :

pub  1024D/96DE1F52 2002-11-12 Ryan rayan <nayr@dragon.bz>
 Schl.-Fingerabdruck =3D B5C8 5475 F6FE EE0C CA89  161A C803 CA14 96DE=20
1F52
sub  1024g/B3BD9EA4 2002-11-12

GnuPG wants you to use a name with more than 5 characters, maybe you had=20
trouble at this point of key creation ? As you can see I typed "Ryan=20
rayan" and your given email address and it worked.

HTH
Malte