Keyservers: multiple subkeys and revocation: Not finding keys

Per Tunedal pt@radvis.nu
Thu Nov 14 10:30:01 2002

Hi,
I don't understand I either cannot find one of my keys (AF351431) on the
keyserver keyserver.kjsl.com. Though it seems OK when I send it.

I can only find my old revoked key on that server - and keyserver.kjsl.com
is supposed to treat keys alright!?
It works OK with a lot of other keyservers.

Yours,
Per Tunedal